Monday, April 20, 2009

School = STRESS!!

So I only have a few weeks left in school then I'm done for this semester. I don't know how much more I can take! I don't really hate school, but I'm burnt out! I just want to be done! I'm losing all ambition to do my homework! If I don't pass any or some of my class I'm screwed! I kind of just want to drop out, and a part of me just push through it! I'm going to push through it because I don't want my family to be upset with me! I guess that's only thing keeping me going! I just pray I can do this!

2 comments:

Jordyn Eckersley said...

i think we should call you "the little mandy that could". just like the little engine that could. his motto was, "i think i can i think i can i think i can. . . I CAN!!!" i think you should adopt that motto cuz i know you can do it if you put your mind to it. it might be tough but nothing is more tough than repeating a class you already have grown to hate. so stick with it each and every class you are taking or ever do take in the future and you will get thru it. :-)

Jordyn Eckersley said...

you need to update your blog silly!!! lol.