Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family

So today I found out that my mom went and saw this new scary movie with my sister. Well my sister doesn't like scary movies and I do!! Sometimes when my family do things it just blows my mind! I mean why don't they ever want to do things with me? There has been a few times they have asked me to do something with them! But most of the time I'm the one asking them to hangout with me! Even my cousin do this too!! I'm the one that is always asking my cousins how they are doing! But they never ask me!! I don't know sometimes it just hurts to not be seen by my own family!! I guess if I don't talk to them for a few months maybe they want to see me? Then I would have to think of why they want to see me!!? Is it because they care about me or because they just want to make sure I'm still alive?!?!? Oh well one day I'll meet someone who will enjoy being around me!! I hope!

1 comment:

**Mandy and The Boys** said...

Sorry I had a bad day when I put this on here!! :)