Monday, April 13, 2009

New Roommate!!

Well tonight I was talking to my Cuz, and he is getting tired of living with his parents! Him and I have talked about moving in with each other for almost a year now! So when he said that he was ready to get the hell out of his mom's house I couldn't help but get excited! We're talking about just moving him down here and living in my place for right now. Then once he found a job down here we would find a bigger place! I can't wait!! Him and I are so close, and it would be so nice to see him more! Even thou we would see each other about the same as we do now! It still would be nice to be able to help him out! Oh I hope it works out to where he can move down now!! He has always been there for me! So to have him around more just makes my heart swell with excitement! Oh I hope this is in the Lords plan for us!! :)

1 comment:

Jordyn Eckersley said...

thats so great to hear. i hope he is able to move down and find a job. we could all hang out more. :-) is everything okay with his family tho? is he alright? probably just stressed huh? well i hope it all works out for you and your possible new room mate.