Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Position at Work!!

So today I got good news! My job is going to move me up and give me more hours! So that really rocks! But I have to wait, because of this young girl I work with! She went and mess things up for me! I don't know about you but, I think that's just wrong! But even thou she tried to mess things up for me my boss still knows I would be good at the new position!!! I just have to wait a few more days and train a little more. Then the position and the hours are all MINE!!! Oh it feels good to have my boss look at me, and know I'm a hard worker! Knowing that I can wait a few days and train a little more!!

1 comment:

Jordyn Eckersley said...

that is exciting. im so happy for you. and even tho that girl tried to mess with this opportunity for you, you are still comin out on top. im so proud. and you will probably benifit even more by learning a bit more for a couple of days and then you can kick that girl by the wayside!!! :-) but congrats on gettin more hours. you will do wonderful.